Should an application to the school be unsuccessful, appeals should be made online via Make an appeal | Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead (rbwm.gov.uk) or in writing to:
The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead,
St Ives Road,
Helpline Tel: 01628 683870.
Your appeal should be lodged as soon as possible after receiving your refusal letter. Appeals are heard throughout the year.
Please ensure you have:
- any supporting documentation ready to upload, eg. proof of residency, if moving house is the reason for your appeal,
- a copy of your refusal letter,
- supporting documentation if appealing on medical, social or welfare grounds,
- prepared a statement outlining your reasons you wish your child to attend your preferred school and the grounds for your appeal.
The most recent appeals timetable can be found on the RBWM School admission appeals website page:
What happens once you have submitted your appeal?
- Notice given to appellants of appeal hearing - at least 10 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Deadline for appellant submitting additional evidence - at least 3 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Deadline for Admission Authority submitting evidence - at least 11 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Deadline for the clerk to send appeal papers to the panel and parties - at least 7 school days before the date of the appeal.
- Decision letter - To be posted out within 5 school days from the date of the hearing (wherever possible).
- For information on waiting lists, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.